Thursday, February 28, 2008

He amazes me!

I was playing around on the computer earlier and Little Brian was sitting on my lap. We were checking out the Hodges son's myspace and he saw a picture of Marshall and Earl. our conversation went like this:
Brian- there my marshall and my Earl. I love my Marshall

me-thats sweet. Where is Earl now?

Brian- Earl in Heaben. *pointing up* Earl in Heaben with God.

me-*speechless*

Yes he is only 2 1/2 and no I did not tell him that but one time the day that Earl died over a month ago! I called Mrs. Hodge and asked her if she had told him that and she said she had been meaning to ask me the same because he has been telling her this also. AMAZING! As adults it is so hard for us to deal with death, because we just think to much about it, but my 2 1/2 year old just gets it. To him it is that simple. Earl died and now he is in Heaven with God.

1 comment:

Cindayy said...

awww. How adorable.