Sunday, February 3, 2008

Back in the day sunday!

November Rain. Does anyone remember that song by G-N-R? It definately used to be my favorite. Last night I had my kids plus a friend of Kristens in the car driving home when it came on. "OOOOH, I love this song!" I said. I could just feel their little eyes rolling behind me. Little did they know this is one of the longest songs evah!
Now this song made Kristen think about why she doesnt like to listen to her favorite radio station on sunday nights. I am sure those of you who used to worship the 90's music will love this one. For the non- locals, our pop station does a segment on sunday night where they play only 90's music. It is called "Back in the day, Sunday". Kristen said last night that she can't listen to all of that old music. What?! Well it only began there.
They then got to talking about dog years and politely asked me how old I would be if I were a dog. Do you know what I told them?

........."I would be a dead dog!" Gotta love that innocence!

6 comments:

Kim said...

hahaha!!!

Kellan said...

How funny!!! I'd be a dead dog too!!! Take care and have a good evening - Kellan

MamaGeek said...

Hilarious! And for the record, that GNR November Rain tune is still frequently played on my iPOD!

Rachel said...

hee hee that is hilarious. Yep I love me some GNR too!!

Rachel said...

like the new look by the way

Kellan said...

Hi Holly - thanks for coming by this evening. Hope you have a good Thursday. Kellan