Thursday, January 24, 2008

we are home...

Everything went well with the MRI. I did take a couple of pictures and I will post them tomorrow when I upload them. My poor little man was so hungry and tired by the time we got to the hospital, but that all went away when we entered the holding pin and he saw the cool toys they had. They tried to put his IV in his left hand and he didnt cry. He said "Owwwie, you hurt me!" to the nurse. I was proud,lol. Unfortunately they couldnt get it the first time so they went for his right hand and then he cried but only for a few seconds. I got to carry him into the room and hold him while they gave him his sedation and I am not joking he was out in 3 seconds! It was scary and amazing at the same time. The test took about an hour and they gave us a pager to let us know when he came out so we could be there when he woke up. We were both starving(couldnt eat in front of him today) so we went up stairs and ate a little something. He is playing with his sissy right now. He ate 2 bags of teddy grahams and drank some juice on the way home. Well I am off to go find something for these kiddos to eat for dinner!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay glad it went okay!