Monday, January 28, 2008

The haircut

Let me start by saying that tonight, I will post a picture of this haircut.

Now back to the program, I took Brian into the bathroom last night with the intentions of trimming his locks. For those who know my son, you know that his hair has the texture of a horses hair. I am not kidding either. It was getting a little long and starting to look bad so it was time for a trim. Now I dont know how many of you have tried to tackle a two year old long enough to give them a haircut, but it ain't easy. I finally broke out the clippers, not paying attention to what size guard was on it and preceeded to take the easy road. Well, once I realized that his new do was going to be a lot shorter than I anticipiated it was too late. If you scroll down the page you will see the before. i will tell you that his hair is way lighter when it is short. Every time I look at him I giggle. SO be sure to check back tonight for the "after" picture.

3 comments:

Momo Fali said...

Last time I cut my daughter's hair, the scissors were "folding" her hair between the blades instead of cutting it. We ended up going out to buy new scissors when I had only cut half her hair. She had this 80's bi-level thing going on. She still hates me for that.

Kellan said...

Hi Holly - I'm so happy to meet you - thanks so much for coming by my site today!!

Your son is precious - I went down a few posts and saw his picture, he's a cutie. And I saw Hannah in her glasses too - she is also a doll!! You have beautiful kids and I am looking forward to reading more about them and getting to know you better.

Take care and have a good afternoon - I will see you soon. Kellan

Rachel said...

You are a much better woman than me. I just pay someone else to do it. The few times I have just tried to trim it in between have been disasters!