Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 hours late

I love it! I got up this morning and let the dog out and noticed it was rather nippy out. So the dog came back in and I got the the girls up and went to turn on the tv when IT scroled across the bottom of the screen. Schools in our county were going to be 2 hours late. With that I screamed up stairs for the girls to go back to bed, called my bss and told him I too would be late, and here I am with ten minutes before I have to get Brian up for work. Then I shall go back to sleep for another hour and 25 minutes! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!

3 comments:

utmomof5 said...

Nothing like a extra few minites of sleep! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
You can have the crappy weather, I am done with it.

Christina

Rachel said...

jealous!! But on another note---why in the heck were schools late this morning??? Now tomorrow morning apparently we have something to look for! exciting....

Kristen said...

it was relaxing.