Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Well I defiantely have a few! I thought that I would share them with you all so that someone could hold me accountable for them,lol.

1. Spend less, save more! This includes getting rid of some debt and just learning to live more frugaly.
2. drinking no more than 1 soda a day. I drink diet coke already because of my whole teeth obsession thing, but even those can be bad if ya drink too many!
3. last but not least, I am learning to sew. I have already started and I hope to continue to get better at it this year.

With that, I hope that all of my faithful readers ( both of you) have a great new year!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ugh resolutions!!! Haven't even thought about it--I'll have to work on it. But good for you at writing them down--they say that is the first step. =)