Monday, November 26, 2007

What was it I talked about in my last post?!?

Oh yeah, I talked about how lucky we have been lately with our kids not getting sick. Well let me tell you that has come back to bite me in the butt! Little Brian had a couple of seizures this morning that were different than the febrile seizures he has had in the past. I took him to the doctor and they are going to schedule him for an MRI and to see a neurologist before Christmas. In the meantime we just have to wait and see if he has anymore seizures. So everyone just please pray that he will be okay!

4 comments:

Lucille said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

((((((hugs))))))

Lea Ann said...

I will definately be praying for you all. Keep us updated!

Lea Ann said...

We will be praying for you all. Stay strong!

Rachel said...

Poor thing--its one right after another!! Will definitely be praying for him....and you!