Monday, November 5, 2007

My Water Broke! lol




These are pictures from a game we played at Rachels baby shower this weekend. I am a little dissapointed in my pictures but I am sure that you all can see the ice baby before and after he melted. The object of this game was to get your baby floating freely in the cup without putting it near your mouth and then be the first to yell "My water broke".


So after a while I put my baby down and this is what happened. Yep, my baby boy who was attending his first baby shower drank the melted water from the ice baby with the baby still in the cup!

Needless to say fun was had by all!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ewww! Baby water!!LOL--I missed that one. It was a good time--glad everyone got to come including the little boys--that was the entertainment! =)

Kim said...

hahaha!! I stole this picture too!! I still can't get over this game!! I might have to play it at my next family gathering!!