Friday, October 5, 2007

Wow, what a productive morning!

So I was up early because even though I did not have to go to work Little Brian had other plans,lol. We all got up and had breakfast. After a bit of cleaning, I loaded all 3 of them into the car to run errands. Yes I am a little crazy but I wanted to get some stuff done. We took the trash to the drop off and then we went to Walmart. There we dropped the car off to get the oil changed, had lunch at Mickey Ds (we have one in the Walmart) and did our grocery shopping for the next two weeks. We had one of those big carts, you know the kind that holds 20 kids becaus e my 2 year old doesnt like the regular cart. Let me tell you that pushing a kid, 2weeks of food, and keeping up with the girls is a workout. After a quick trip to the feed supply place to get dog food we are home and done with our weekend errands. Now on to the mounds of laundry that are screaming at me to wash them!

1 comment:

Tiffiney Jenkins said...

Now that your done with your house, come over to mine and clean my house :)