Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Okay I know that there is at least one or two people who may read this today so please comment and tell me what you are thankful for today!

I am thankful for everyone in my house being well today. Now with that said someone will be sick by tonight,lol.
I am thankful for the oppurtunity to help people gain their smiles back. For those of you who dont know, I work in a dental office and there is nothing like seeing someone smile for the first time and be happy with it.
I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends!

4 comments:

Cindayy said...

well.... i am thankful for people like you! my big sister, my best friend, my therapist. im also thankful for food. food is good. um.... im also thankful that i havent been shot or robbed. or uh... i dont know. all those horrible things that happen to people... im glad they havent happened to me. so yeah i guess im pretty thankful for a lot of things. totally got me thinking holly. thats another thing im thankful for. people like you who make me think about stuff. im thankful for shoes. im thankful for not being a guy..... because well.... i dont want a penis. bahahaha. sheesh holly i LUBB YOU!

You favorite sista in the whole wide world,

Cindayy!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness Cindy! I lubb you too!

Rachel said...

Well I am just thankful to be here and for the health and happiness of my family. Bout all you can ask for!! =)

Amy Call said...

I may be a day late and a dollar short, but I am thankful for my new family. Having a husband that loves you unconditionally without judgement and a beautiful little girl who loves him too!! Family is what i am thankful for...whether that be MY little family herre in Texas or my extended family that reaches you guys....There is nothing like FAMILY!!!