Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Love" in the eyes of a 2 year old!


Do you see this sweet face? I have been working since the day he was born trying to teach him to say "I Love You". I dont think it is too much to ask. I tell him all the time, at least 100,000,000,000 times a day that I love him in hopes that I will get an "I love you too, Mama" back. But alas, he loves something else more. Something that makes him say that four letter "L" word with no problem. He was at the babysitters and it was treat time and as she handed him his treat he looked at it and said "I love cookies". What?! Cookies?! I guess I should be happy that he comprehends the meaning of the word,lol.

5 comments:

Cindayy said...

bahahaha. omg holly! that is so cute =P and funny at the same time. its ok tho. i love u holly.

lea ann said...

How sweet!!

Rachel said...

hehe that is too funny! That's ok because once they learn to say it they can use it against you too!! Those eyes, the I love you and then I WANT..... LOL

kati said...

that is the cutest picture ever!!

Rick said...

Funny photo - cute kid.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/