Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am so proud of this girl!


This is my sister Cindy. Some of you in the Cart fam may remember her as the flower girl in our wedding some 10 years ago. I really just want you all to know how proud I am of her and the person she has grown to be. Our family life growing up has not been an ideal one. To say that our parents did not get along is a huge understatement. I have always felt that Cindy never really had parents that she could talk to so I tried to listen to her when she needed me to be there. I am just very proud that she is overcoming her childhood and not letting it get the best of her. So many people do. Cindy, I love you and I will always be here for you when you need me. I wish nothing but happiness for you and Paul in the future!

1 comment:

Cindayy said...

ok so totally made a tear go down my cheek Holly. I love you soooo much! you are the best sister ever and always will be the first person I call when i need to talk. call me now. im off the phone with paul.ASAP!