Saturday, October 6, 2007

A few things I have learned recently

Over the last few weeks I have been making more time to do some things that I love doing. You may not believe this, but as a result of making time for myself, my house and family are both running much smoother. Its an easy concept really. If you make time for the things you enjoy then you don't get burn out doing your every day routines. So what have I been doing you ask?

Well I have been dabbling in photography a bit for a while now. Also I am learning more about painting with acrylics and various crafts in general. I am becoming quite the little Martha Stewart if you ask me, just kidding.

Oh and need I mention that I am have started menu planning? Talk about making life easier! I am doing one week at a time right now but maybe in the future I will try and do two. Kristen and I are even going to spend part of Monday getting some of the prep work for the weeks meals done ahead.

Well enough rambling for today!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Look at you go! All organized and stuff!! By the way, play date sounds good. We'll plan it! =)